We will touch the lives of orphans in 31 countries including Turkey with the 11th Orphan Solidarity Days. We have prepared 202 projects to improve the living conditions of orphans and their mothers.
We will implement vocational courses according to the needs of orphan mothers, supply tools to ensure that orphans’ families can make their own living, and social and cultural projects that will put a smile on their faces.
Would you like to change the lives of orphans with your support and spread An Armful of Goodnesses to different countries?
Some of our projects:
- Distribution of livestock for dairy produce
- Vocational courses
- Supply of tailoring materials and fishing boats
- Opening grocery stores and setting up a greenhouses
- Education and health projects
- Social events such as picnics, kite festivals and tour programs
If you prefer to donate to this campaign via your bank account, simply type 16049 in the description section.
What is the Orphan Solidarity Day (OSD)?
Launched in 2011, the Orphan Solidarity Day program is a chain of events held by visits to countries and regions where IHH conducts various projects and activities for orphans.