Information Security Policy
In order to manage all types of risks to our information security and information assets, IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation and its employees;
* Considers corporate information, personnel personal information, donor, volunteer and needy data (financial data, personal information...) valuable and critical and to fulfill the obligations required by laws regarding information security,
* To provide the necessary infrastructure and to take the necessary security measures in order to ensure that the IT services used in the realization of our corporate activities continue uninterruptedly, and that access to personal and private data can only be accessed by authorized persons,
* To document and continuously improve our information security management system in a way that fulfills the requirements of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard,
* To comply with all legal regulations and contracts related to information security,
* To systematically manage risks associated with information assets,
* We guarantee to carry out educational programs that will develop technical and behavioral competencies in order to increase awareness of information security, and we work with all our strength to become an exemplary organization in terms of information security in the field of non-governmental organizations by managing it in an integrated manner with other management systems we apply.