IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation, knowing that it is a virtuous behavior to donate and share on a voluntary basis, accepts the donor rights stated below in order to gain the trust and respect of its donor.
- Our donors have the right to ask questions and receive immediate, accurate and clear answers while making a donation.
- To obtain information about the board of directors and managers, waiting for managers to fulfill their duties in a prudent manner in accordance with the corporate culture,
- To be informed about the mission and vision of IHH, how the donation will be used, and its capacity and intention to use the donation efficiently for its purposes,
- Access to annual financial information,
- Requesting a guarantee that the donation will be used in accordance with its purpose,
- A proper thank you,
- To demand the confidentiality of their donations in accordance with the law,
- Demanding that all relations established by all employees representing IHH be at a professional level,
- Knowing whether the person requesting for donation is a volunteer or an employee,
- Seeing donations at any time,
- Request deletion of contact information.